- React is a JS library developed by facebook which allows you to build UI components. It facilitates the creation of interactive User Interfaces.
- Features of ReactJS is code reusability .
- It is easier to grasp compared Angular.
- However, it is difficult to learn when augmented with Redux.
- Reactjs is preferred when the dynamic content needed is intensive.
- Reactjs Does not use the Dependency Injection concept.
- Data binding is one-way type.
- Companies using React: Instagram, Yahoo, Facebook, Netflix, Asana, Dropbox, Slack, Uber Technologies, Intercom, Airbnb etc.
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly. AngularJS’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write.
- Angular is a structural framework for developing dynamic web apps.
- It allows developers to use HTML as a template language and allows HTML ‘s syntax to express the application’s components briefly and clearly.
- Features of Angular is Testing.
- Template, Accessibilty, Low-code framework.
- Learning Angular is not easy for beginners.
- Thus, it requires lots of traning.
- Angular is platform-independent ar hence is compatible to work in any platform.
- Written in Microsoft ‘s Typescript language, which is a superset of ECMAScript 6 (E56).
- Angular Hierarchical Dependency Injection system used.
- Data binding is two-way types.
- Companies using Angular: Beam, Microsoft Apple, GoPro, Mesh, Telegram, Google, WePay, payPal, AWS, etc.